
I needed to stop and grab a bag/tissue paper for my honey bunny’s Valentine’s present and I grabbed a couple more items while I was there.
1 & 2. Gift Bag and Red Tissue Paper ($1.00 ea)I keep a good percentage of the gift bags people give me and ones that I buy to use on hubby or the kids. I thought this one was pretty cute and with the red paper works for Valentine’s without actually being a Valentine’s day style gift bag. Totally reusable!
3. Bobby Pins ($1.00)I don’t know how I go through these things so fast, I take them out every night and put them in the same spot but somehow I am constantly searching for more!
4. Kitchen Timer ($1.50)I thought it’d be good to help teach Cash about time AND manage time-outs a little bit better if he had a little beeper to go off to let him know his time out was done. Also comes in handy in the cooking dept. since I can clip it to my jeans and carry on around the house.
5. Razor Travel Case – Again ($1.00)I bought one before the trip for my razor, liked it so much I had to go back and get another to house hubby’s razor.
6. Nail Brushes ($1.00)Read somewhere I can use these along with baby/olive oil to help rid the little of his cradle cap. They’re not as soft as I was hoping but they’re OKAY.
7. (I forgot to label these! Whoops!) Snack Containers ($2)
Can’t get enough of these things! Every time they stock new ones I want to try them out! These are nice ’cause they’re smaller and have a clasp latch, so I know they’ll stay closed. Plus they fit in the diaper bag so easily and co-ordinate with our “Family Colours” (Me: Pink, Cash: Blue, Carter: Green.)
Can’t get enough of these things! Every time they stock new ones I want to try them out! These are nice ’cause they’re smaller and have a clasp latch, so I know they’ll stay closed. Plus they fit in the diaper bag so easily and co-ordinate with our “Family Colours” (Me: Pink, Cash: Blue, Carter: Green.)
…And that’s how I scored today!
No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"