11.16.2012

Just in time for Christmas! A Giveaway Contest!

So a great friend of mine is an awesome artist, and this year he went all genius and decided to make some card prints of his art to sell! Seriously, look at these paintings, they're amazing!


So I'd like to do a giveaway! Marcelo has graciously given me a 6-pack of cards (each different and worth 4.95 CDN each which is about a gazillion (or $30) dollar value!) and they will be shipped to the winner! Here's what you have to do *each one gives you another entry to win!

  1. Share this post on Facebook & Twitter
  2. Like Marcelo's Facebook Page
  3. Like Crawl The Line's Facebook Page
  4. Tweet "I just entered to win a Marcelo Condesa 6-Card Pack on Twitter thanks to @christellasays!"
  5. Follow @christellasays (that's me!) on Twitter
  6. Comment which one is your favourite on the blog post!

Just like that you're entered (up to a whopping 7 times!)






6 comments:

  1. Love Marcelo's paintings, I'm torn to pick a favourite...maybe the market, but then I like the boats...then again the musicians are really nice and the one under the moonlight...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Blues Under the Moon. Good luck to all who enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blues under the moon is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas is near . Keep rocking

    ReplyDelete

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"