3.09.2012

Five Question Friday


It's that time of the week again, folks! Five question friday!
Here are this weeks questions:


1. Are you looking forward to the time change this weekend?
To be honest, I barely knew it was happening. Life with babies. Nuff said.

2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want a iPad?
No. I still haven't gotten an iPhone. I'm still in BlackBerry land. (Not by choice, mind you.) I wouldn't mind one, they seem to be nice pieces of technology. 

3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on?
Probably a big contemporary house and a major re-model so it's EXACTLY how I'd want it. I so badly wish I were an interior designer. lol

4. How did you and the Mr. meet?
We both worked in the music industry. I was an amazingly talented merch girl who had started my own business designing, selling and manufacturing merch for a bunch of bands, and he was a sound engineer working at a local venue and we crossed paths all of the time. We were acquaintances but then one evening he was in a venue where I was working and we spent the evening hanging out and were pretty much inseparable from that point on.

5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece?
Oh god! One piece. I may be a tiger who has earned her stripes, but that doesn't mean I need to show them off! :P

2 comments:

  1. Great answers! Man, I wish I were an interior designer, too. I have all these fab ideas, and absolutely no clue how to pull them all off. Maybe that should be both our splurges: hire someone to do our decor! Yes! Loved the story of how you two met! Music biz... How cool is that?! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the story about meeting the Mr! I worked in the local music industry in my 20s and I could just visualize the story!

    I LOVE your answer for #5!

    ReplyDelete

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"