3.08.2012

DSD: Home Decor Edition Pt. Deux


I had to go to the mall today to mail our tax return in, so it was a great excuse to hit up Dollarama once again. (Twice in one week!) I'm SO glad I did because they got some new items in stock since my last visit and they're cu-uuuute!

1. 8Pk Toddler Cutlery ($2)
I figured it'd be nice to lose some of the varied cutlery we've attained over the last year for Cash and start with just a couple of matching sets. Plus, I'm sure I'll bring them along to restaurants since they don't ever seem to have kid-sized cutlery.

2. 3Pk Broom Mounts ($2)
I'm going to mount the broom/mop/duster just inside our garage entrance door so that it's easy access but out of the way since we don't have a storage closet on the main floor. (Coats only!)

3. Plastic Shower Caddy ($2)
I've only ever seen the wire frame shower caddy's at the big D before and they rust over time. This one is actually pretty well made. Since we're getting our own master bath with seperate shower this will be perfect to hang our shampoos etc. in!

4. 2Pk Notebooks ($2)
I am blogging a lot more often now because I'm coming up with good ideas to blog more often now. I am also designing a few blogs/graphics for people and these lil' guys will help me stay organized!

5. Teal Salad Tongs ($1.50)
For our Teal Kitchen Accessories Collection! :P

6. 2Pk Pens ($1.00)
For my new notebooks. One in the diaper bag, one next to mah bed!

7. 3-Drawer Storage Box ($2)
For my make-up stuffs once we move!

8. Easter Wreath ($2)
How cute is this little guy?! And Teal, too! You can't tell me I'm not festive!

9. Candles (Green and White) ($1.50 ea)
Green for our Master Bathroom, White for the Powder Room on Mn Floor

10. Blackboard Adhesive Paper ($2)
Gonna throw this up on the boy's bedroom wall and if it works I'll make a DIY Blog out of it!

11. Toblerone Bar ($2)
Self-explanatory. Mmm. Chocolate.

... And that's how I scored today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"