6.13.2012

Pinteresting Wednesday: Showers




Hey, YOU!
 Follow me on Pinterest!!

This weekend was a baby shower for one of my high school friends. FINALLY people I know my age are starting to have more babies! Yay for babies! I thought, in light of that amazing trend, that I would dedicate this week's Pinteresting Wednesday to baby and bridal showers. I hope you enjoy! Comment below with your favourite pins and links to some pins you've saved for these type of events!

Each baby shower guest is assigned a letter & is asked to bring that letter decorated for the nursery. How awesome. #DIY #coolideas
"Each baby shower guest is assigned a letter & is asked to bring that letter decorated for the nursery. How awesome."


s'mores bar
Every party should have a s'mores bar!



Baby Shower Favors from 2 Peas
Could easily be done in pink or blue (or white for gender neutral?) and totally cost-effective!


Bridal shower party favors
Awesome favour idea for your next bridal shower!


Bachlorette cake lol
Barbie had a good time at her bachelorette. 
I just hope Ken didn't end up in Thailand!


pucker up bridal shower
The theme of this Bridal Shower is "Pucker Up" so cute!
Change it to an "F" and it could be the theme to the bachelorette party, too! Hahaha!


POMS
Every shower should have POMS! 
POMS POMS POMS!


Adorable Baby Shower Cake Topper!
Adorablest Cake Topper EVER.


baby shower game
We did onesie decorating at my shower and it was SO awesome!


baby shower game
Guess the family member's baby photos game!


'shower' baby shower.
When the baby shower theme is "Shower" haha


camping theme baby shower
A camping theme for your super green friends! This could work for 
a baby and bridal shower!


mustache baby shower theme - we know how I feel about mustaches!
Any party with a moustache theme is a perfect party in my eyes! :)


What did you think of my pins? Do you like different party themes or the same old stuff?
Leave it in the comments! And don't forget to share your Pinterest boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"