6.20.2012

Pinteresting Wednesday: My Last 10 Pins



Welcome to yet another edition of "Pinteresting Wednesday" on Crawl The Line! I hope your week was Pinterestingly Delicious! I've been a little pin-crazy this week because I try to get in the habit of visiting Pinterest to see what pin theme I should blog that week, then I get myself repinning and it's a vortex of Pingasm. 

As always, the stuff I post here links back to their pin on my page, which links back to their source. Enjoy!

So, this week, instead of theme, here are the LAST TEN THINGS I PINNED (and the reasons behind them!)

-------------

Monster smoothie: 1 banana, 4-5 strawberries, 1/2 c. blueberries, 1 peach (peeled), heaping cup (or more) fresh spinach, splash almond milk, 1 TBSP Greek yogurt, 2 tsp honey, 1/2 cup crushed ice.
I pinned these delicious and nutritious items in a blender
because my Mother In Law (not the step one) asked 
me if I was pregnant again on Saturday.
Oh. Gee. Thanks.


this girls blog has awesome tips on eating clean and staying healthy.
Sometimes I like to save pins that link to blogs to remind myself to check them out later.
This is one of those times. :)


fruits, color, health, organic
I was actually on a health food kick this morning on Pinterst, apparently.



Recipe: Dr. Oz's Metabolism Boosting Water
I can't believe I actually re-pinned something that said 
"Dr.Oz" in the caption, but pin it I did.
This is "Dr.Oz's fast metabolism water" or something. :/



Mini chicken pot pies
Mini Chicken Pot Pies. 
I like learning new recipe ideas for the fam. How 2012 housewife of me!




Almost every single workout video is on this blog... from insanity to P90X...I'm set for life!
Link to workout video blog.
Yeah I'll totally use that tonight eventually  never.




20 Ways to Tighten Skin after Weight Loss and pregnancy.
Caption says: "20 Ways to Tighten Skin after Weight Loss and pregnancy"
This one I may actually use!



daily-motivation-3
More health food stuffs.
You can see that my MIL's comments affected my mental health in a big way. 




Voice-activated grocery list! Say what you need while it's on your mind and a week later when you actually go shopping it will print you a list! Omg I want this!
This Gadget allows you to make a recorded note every time you remember you need some grocery item, then when you're ready to go shopping it prints out a freaking list for you.
This is on my go-go-gadget Gadgets board. I love gadgets! Especially ones that make you lazier!



Put $1 in a jar every time you complete a workout.  When you reach a certain goal, say $100, treat yourself to a massage or a new pair of jeans. Great motivation!
Pin Caption: "Put $1 in a jar every time you complete a workout. When you reach a certain goal, say $100, treat yourself to a massage or a new pair of jeans. Great motivation!" 
Now that is a good idea!


And that makes TEN! 

Come back next week to see more of my crazy pins! 



What are the last ten things you pinned? 
Do you like this column? Would you be interested in doing a blog hop showcasing Pins on Pinteresting Wednesdays? Leave a comment here!

6 comments:

  1. I follow you on Pinterest, thanks so much for the smile... especially the one about using the video tonight, sometime.. never... LOL. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's awesome! I hope you come back and check it out every week! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the mini chicken pot pies. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great choices, especially the mini chicken-pot-pies!

    ReplyDelete

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"