6.19.2012

First Giveaway!



Thanks so much to everyone for all of the support I've gotten on this blog so far. I can't believe I will have 5,000 views soon. What started as a labour of love has turned into a great source of catharsis and joy for me and I hope some of my readers share that joy with me when they read my blog!

So, to thank all of you for your enthusiasm and support, I am offering a GIVEAWAY!
In honour of my favourite place to shop, I will be giving away a $25 DOLLARAMA gift card! (Or a $25 Visa Gift Card to my followers outside of Canada, alternatively)
So how do you win? Well shucks, you sign up, that's how!

The winner will be announced on July 1st, 2012 on the Facebook page & Blog. Please check back!

Just sign up below and enter up to 5 times!





Seriously! 25 Smackeroos for nothin! Get on this!

4 comments:

  1. Excited! I love the dollar store! Thanks for doing an awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to dollarama because I'm not in canada but there are 99 cent stores here in New York, though it's really more than 99 cents since there's tax.

    visiting from better blogger network.

    have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dollarama is awesome! Many of the things are more than $1.00 but still cheaper than other stores! If you entered the giveaway and aren't eligible to recieve the Dollarama card, you can always get the $25 Visa instead! ;)

      Delete

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"