2.03.2013

Valentine's Day Printables from CTL!



Hiya Crawlers! -- So I've been busy this morning busting out these awesomesauce valentine printables!
They come in 8.5" x 11" as well as a smaller 2x2 format that is easy to cut out! And the best part? They're FREE! For you guys! Because I wub you.

If you're loving these V-Day Prints you can download them here and frame them all over your life!

Let me know in the comments which one is your favourite! I MIGHT even do a giveaway for a free print of each of them, if you're nice and sharey! Oh wait! Here 'tis! 




Happy Days, Lovers!


4 comments:

  1. The Ryan one. Because, well, for obvious reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jewelz Pooper Scooper05 February, 2013 21:22

    I like the 'You don't suck' one and when I win it I have many people in mind that I could give it to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the facebook one. Because that say something. lol If I like you more than fb, you must be pretty damn important. haha

    ReplyDelete

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"