Well, if you didn't know, tomorrow is my Birthday. I'm turning 26. I know, old fogey over here!
In honor of my birthday, I'm dedicating this week's PW to all things that I WANT (and most likely will never get because no one I love looks at my Pinterest Boards! Haha)
Benefit Skincare Collection - I got this last year for my Birthday and it lasted me 6 months!
I have never had clearer skin before and I'd love another set! *cough*
I have never had clearer skin before and I'd love another set! *cough*
I SO BADLY want a new "C" pendant and necklace!
Preferably one that doesn't turn my neck green!
Preferably one that doesn't turn my neck green!
Summer shoes. <3
TEAL. PYREX. VINTAGE.
*heart attack*
Why don't you put your "Owlmbrella" here?!
For my desk at work to make me look SMRT!
Need. Not want! NEED!
How can anybody NOT want these?
The only thing better than Cookies or Popsicles? COOKIESICLES!!!
Hi I am a bag and my name is SEX!
I'll never hear "Where did you put my socks?" again!!!
C pendant, Option #2
Mom's DO love Toms!!!
My kitchen asked me for this yesterday. In teal, but of course.
What did you ask for for your birthday?
Did you get it?
Leave it in the comments! <3
Did you get it?
Leave it in the comments! <3















No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"