
At exactly 5:45 AM TWENTY SIX years ago my beautiful Mother did what I now know for sure is the hardest thing you can do! It will be 5:45 AM here in just a few moments and all I can think about is my two beautiful children, my Hubs and my home. These past twenty-six years have included their fair share of trials and tribulations, heart ache and happy moments. I am so very lucky to have so many people in my life to have spent them with and to spend the next twenty six years with!

This year I won't be showered with gifts or parties, but I will have the most important gifts I have ever received, my two beautiful, smart and lovely boys and an adorable man to share them with. Thanks for that, Life!
No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"