Hiiii Everyboooody!
Sigh. It's been a long but good week! I'm extreeemely tired. I hope that Hubs lets me sleep in a little Tomorrow, but chances are slim. I hope you liked my Vlog this week and I hope you got out and enjoyed the good weather while it lasted!
Even though Toronto is under water, thankfully I've found refuge in the country recently, so I don't have to worry about unfortunate things like flooded Subways and Train Stations! But, in light of all of the crazy Zombie Apocalypse-esque stuff happening recently, I might be making a trip to Costco soon.
Well, to sum up the week, here's my most recent instalment of Five Question Friday!
You, too, can participate in 5QF by visiting My Little Life and grabbing questions to answer!
-------------------
1. What were you scared of as a kid?
Honestly? Risk.
I was moved around SO much, from parent to parent, home to home, that it became increasingly more important to me that I have stability in my life. I hated taking unnecessary risks for anything. While most kids were jumping off of Rocks and Bridges into the frosty lake below, I was sitting above shaking my head at their ridiculousness. I don't know if I wish I had been more adventurous, but I do know that I am VERY glad I avoided a lot of sticky situations my friends found themselves in, and it certainly doesn't mean I didn't have any fun, I just didn't want any broken bones or criminal records while having it!
2. Do you sleep well in a hotel?
SHAAA!!!
One thing I miss SO MUCH about touring with bands is HOTELS!!! I went on a 4-day trip last October just before I pooped Carter out and I was in heaven! Hotels always have the BEST mattresses and super comfy bedding. It's like sleeping on a cloud!
3. If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who and why?
I've already met my favourite band and a bunch of other celebrities, but if I could pick ANYONE, probably Johnny Cash. (AKA Cash and Carter's name sake.)
Even though he was named the "Man In Black" I think he had a very warm soul and it would've been very interesting getting to know him!
4. It's a hot summer day. Do you prefer to be pool side or at the beach?
Pool, for sure! I'd much rather swim in water that is cleaned (even chemically) on a regular basis. I swam in Lake Ontario pretty much hourly every summer when I was a kid and looking back I am SHOCKED my friends and I didn't get sick from it! I mean, we swam at a freaking FERRY DOCK for goodness sake! Not only was the water already filthy, but a ferry parked and released its gas there. I'm surprised my children weren't born with an arm growing out of their foreheads.
5. What is your favorite summer dish?
It's not really a "Dish" per say, but Watermelon is SUCH a summer food and I eat it like its going out of style. I pretty much eat it until I get a stomach ache. It's SO yummy!

No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"