6.12.2012

$SD: New Store!




It's official! The new Dollarama is open near our house. How "near" our house, you ask? It's about a 10 minute walk. TEN MINUTES TO DOLLAR STORE HEAVEN! YAY!

Here's what I picked up on my first trip:


----------


1) "Crocs" - $2.00 - I needed a new pair for Cash because the other pair he had were just a bit too snug and he broke them. I managed to find them in Blue, and they're one size up so they should fit him all summer. Perfect for using at the play table!





 2) Teal Salad Tongs - $1.50 - The pairs that I already had were black so when I saw these Teal ones of course I had to scoop them up!

3) Dollarama Mugs - FREE -  Because of their "Grand Opening" weekend, Dollarama was giving away complimentary Dollar Store Mugs! These will come in super handy for my Dollar-Store themed funeral after Hubs kills me for buying so much crap at the Dollar Store!

 4) Flexible Cutting Boards - $2 - This is a 4 Pack of cutting boards that are labeled with what you should use them for cutting with. Veggies, Fish, Poultry and Beef! :)
 5) BUBBBBBBLESSSSSSS - $1 - Cash LOVES bubbles and it's always a special gift for him when he's being really good. I like these ones because the cap is really wide and easy for him to hold on to so he can learn to make bubbles on his own.
6) Electronic Candle - $1.25 - Yeah that's right. It's an electronic candle! It is sooo cool! You clap your hands to turn it on and you blow on it and it goes off! Best part? Cash can touch it all he wants and no burns or fires! :)

7) Felt Protectors - $1.00 - I picked up some new chairs for the kitchen at a yard sale this weekend but they were making that horrible dragging noise across the floor whenever we moved them, so, problem solved!















And That's how I scored today! :)


What is the best item you've ever bought at the Dollar Store?

No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"