3.07.2012

Pinteresting Wednesdays #6 - Words to Live By




This week's Pinteresting Wednesday Blog is all about words. How they make you feel and think and what they mean to me.

LOL
Oh God. It's so true!


just wait, she used to say, just wait
As a Graphic Designer (by day) I love this concept!

mhm!
True say!

finally...
Roar?

Totally correct!
Truer words have never been spoken. Outdoorsy like an indoor cat!

fail better. my favourite quote ever.
Fail better! I love that sentiment!

Lolz
I'm not a big Narnia fan but this still made me ROFL. Okay, just LOL.

i pinned this, i didn't gay pin it
LOVE this one! I wish everybody did. :/

<3
Every Mom. Ever.

Click-through to the Pins to find their original sources! (After you go back and read more of my blog, of course! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"