7.25.2012

Drive Myself Crazy

So in lieu of today's Pinteresting Wednesday I am going to talk about the fact that I have my Driving Test Todayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Crazy pants!

If I pass my test this afternoon I can officially drive my car.
That would be awesome.

Any-hoo, wish me luck! :)

UPDATE:

I passed! I got 90%, too!
I'm super proud of myself because although I did get nervous and flubbed a thing or two, I totally knew what I was doing. If you asked me two months ago if I could drive I would've said I hated it so this is a HUGE thing for me! YAY!

Ah mom is driving!!!!
Ahh! Mom is driving! NO!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, I wish I knew how to drive, it is something I should have done while I am younger, I am not giving up, I will learn one of these days:)

    ReplyDelete

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"