11.09.2012

Team Canon!


I'm by no means a photographer, lemme tell ya, but I loooooove taking pictures for my blog! Actually, last Valentine's Day Hubs bought me my very own Canon Rebel EOS T3 and I couldn't have been more excited!


Don't judge my camera based on the picture quality of this
photo, as it wasn't taken with my camera. Heh. Heh. 
I've been writing this little blog here for a while now and sometimes good blog posts require good pictures... the old camera phone just wasn't cutting it, so I had to upgrade! I asked all of my photographer friends what they'd suggest and I certainly got mixed reviews, so I did a little bit of research!

Turns out that this handy-dandy camera has a wide range of use, comes with a pretty decent lens and some great point-and-shoot settings too!  You can pick it up at Jessops (a great UK site!) for just £459! If you're on this side of the ocean, you can find it at Blacks Photography!  I've also been dying to get one of these remotes!

In the end I wanted something that wasn't too complicated, that took clear photos and had somewhat professional manipulation. I settled on the Canon Rebel because it was easy to use and landed somewhere between point-and-shoot and professional level. (Oh and it was on sale for $100 off!) An added bonus is that it take fairly good videos, too!

Anyhoo, are you a photographer-type? What do you love taking pictures of? What camera do you use? Are you "Team Canon" or "Team Nikon"?



1 comment:

  1. I'm a Canon user myself but know nothing about camera specs. I have an older Ti2 Rebel. know a good lense to upgrade for that model?

    ReplyDelete

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"