A good baby changing bag is one that has LOTS of compartments, is stylish and easy to transport.
You don't want it to be too big, because then you fill it with way too many things and it gets too heavy to carry. I prefer that mine have organized compartments to keep everything in. A waterproof interior is VERY important, especially when you're lugging around bottles and leak-able things! Thankfully I'm almost out of the diaper bag years and into the backpack years (for them, not for me.)
To celebrate not having to lug one of these heffers around anymore, I decided to compile a list of my "TOP FIVE Favourite Diaper Bags!" just for your guys!
-----
5. JJ Cole Mode Bag
| source: momstobeandmore |
I had this bag forever! It was the first bag I really
spent some cha-ching on and it was SOOO worth it!
...
4. Lassig Casual Buggy Bag
![]() |
| source: babiesrus |
I love this one because it's really different looking! It has stroller clips (need those!) and is very deep so it can hold lots of stuff!
...
3. OiOi Almond Faux Leather Carry-All
| source: babylurve |
This little guy is great for the mom who, although she wants to carry tons of stuff, wants to be able to use the diaper bag afterwards as a purse! It's super cute and would go with ANY outfit!
...
2. soyoungmother charlie bag
![]() |
| source: babyonthehip |
not only is this bag SUPER durable, useable post-baby and pretty damn trendy, but it's also totally non-embarassing for dad to use too! (Hubs wasn't too fond of lugging the pretty JJ Cole bag around!)
...
1. Storksak Olivia Grey
| source: babylurve |
And I am in LUUURVE with this Storksak Olivia bag!
It's totally baby-friendly with lots of compartments and organization, but it looks like a regular coach purse (at less than a third of the price, I might add!) -- I might just buy this one even though I'm almost done with diaper bags!
-----
Want me to make a top 5 list of another baby/kid/mama product? Let me know in the comments!
----
this is a sponsored post. all opinions and values are my own.
a girl's gotta make an honest living. ;)



Although I did like it when they were cheaper, honest diapers are still my favorite. My 3rd child is now in these & out of 3 kids never have these leaked!!! And I love the orgainc material that just makes it better to use them!!
ReplyDelete