2.12.2013

Valentine's Date Frocks



I've never taken Valentine's Day too seriously. When Hubs and I first started dating I tried to do a big thing, I baked a cake and planned a really fun date where we would go out to a special movie and Cafe Crepe, (yum, crepes!) but first all he had to do was bring over dinner. I got all dressed up and fancy.

You know what he brought for dinner? Hot Dogs. Cold hot dogs in a package for me to cook.
Yup.

This is the guy who loves healthy food and cooking. But when we first started dating I was talking about how I wasn't at all "high maintenance" and I'd be happy to stay at home, watch a movie and "eat hot dogs!"... I didn't need to be wined and dined. So he decided that on Valentine's Day he'd bring me hot dogs. I don't know if he was trying to prove me wrong or really thought that would make me happy. Men.

Anyways, this year the kiddos are going away the weekend after Valentine's Day and I thought it'd be nice to go out and do something just the two of us. How often to we get alone time after all?

The best part? An excuse to buy a new dress! I've been browsing online for something cute and here's a few things I found:

source: modcloth


source: CG WholeSale

source: target

source: citygoddess

source: target

source: modcloth
They're all winners, but which one do YOU like the best?
Leave it in the comments!

I think I'm going to be pretty stylin' this Valentine's Day, and for sure NO hot dogs!


-----

this is a sponsored post. all opinions and values are my own.
a girl's gotta make an honest living. ;)






1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin the red one from Target. Would look great on you!

    ReplyDelete

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"