This is my 300th post.
300 ups and downs.
300 moments, thoughts and stories.
300 crooked smiles, nervous breaths as I hit "publish" and waited for the results.
I've been putting myself, all of myself, into this blog for 300 posts.
There are 3,000 more where that came from, so please, stay tuned, keep reading and keep sharing. You have no idea how much it means to me, and how much I appreciate every comment, share, like, page view and new follower I receive.
I have finally found a place in this world where being who I am, the real me, is embraced and valued. People may not always agree with me, but they support my creativity and my attempt at putting something good and valuable into the world, and that's all I can ask for.
So, from the bottom of my slimy little heart, thank you.
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"