1.02.2012

The List


Inspired by Mandy at Mama and the Dudes I've decided to make a little list of my goals for 2012. I have never been the "resolution" type, but I certainly like to make lists and set goals for myself. I'm going to put these here so I can keep track of them throughout the year.
  • Save the rest of our closing costs for the house 
  •  Take the kids to the zoo
  • Make some new friends in my area
  • Not eat out at all for one whole week
  • Get an iPhone
  • Lose Baby/Extra Weight (Down to at least a size 8 before wedding!)
  • Find my wedding dress (!)
  • Celebrate the boys' monthly birthdays with blog posts & write about their growth/achievements
  • Get a better camera and start taking more pictures (See #5)
  • Be more patient with myself and my guys
  • Do a driving course & get my G2
  • Teach Cash his ABC's & to count to Ten
  • Find an awesome daycare for the boys
  • Go grocery shopping at midnight by myself!
  • Visit my Granny
  • Get a Salary Raise at Work
  • Do my taxes (I really suck at this for some reason)
  • Decrease my consumer debt
  • Move into our new home!
  • Read more books
  • Go to the movies alone
  • Get family portrait done
  • Make the boys halloween costumes (and make them awesome!)
  • Throw both boys wicked cool birthday parties
  • Be a great Mom and Wife-t0-be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"