4.25.2012

Pinteresting Wednesday: Clothes Over Bro's



Every week I feature some of my favourite pins from Pinterest that I find particularly "Pinteresting", sometimes they have a theme. This week's theme is "Clothes Over Bro's" (ten points if you can leave a comment with the heritage of that name!) -- I feature a lot of baby and toddler-related stuff on here, but Mama likes to rock a bit of style sometimes, too. 
Here are some of my favourite lady-gear items I've found and pinned!
Want to see more? Visit my Clothes Over Bro's Pinterest Board


Pink and gray......gorgeous
I love this dress for work and the scarf/pink really makes the outfit nice. I wouldn't take the whole shebang (the bag?! GROSS!) but it's a nice style inspiration!

dress
20 lbs lighter and a bit richer and this would already be in my closet!

perfection
Effortless. Classic. Cool.


jason wu for target.
If I could look like this every day I'd be delighted.


Sexy Shoe!
I want these SOOOO bad.


Perfect for work and play <3
Horizontal Stripes plus pockets for the win!

coral blazer
I feel like my wardrobe needs more colour. 
Coral would do just fine.


casual
This is about as close as you get to my "every day" style.

Gorgeous
Proof that you don't need to be rail thin to look amazing
(You just need 10" heels!)


Fun
Chevrons are my life.


Zela Dress
I take that back, TEAL is my life.


Like my pins? Is your style anything like mine?
What kind of clothes do you pin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"