
Gulp. I can't even believe it but in just one short month my baby boy, my first born, my crazy maker, is going to be TWO. TWO ENTIRE YEARS OLD. When the freaking fudge did that happen?
As any true Pinterest freak would do, I've compiled a rather large board of my favorite birthday ideas (this includes decorations, invites, food, activities and even gift bags. Here are some of my favourites. For the rest visit: My Birthday Boys Pinterest Board
I'll start with the ACTUAL invite to his birthday... since I just finished it!
I decided to go with a "Moustache" theme which I've been dying to do forever. :{
Here is another cute example of a "Moustache Bash" Invite! :{
Water Balloon Pinata... For Summer Parties, of course!
Adopt A Monster... one of the sweetest party favor ideas ever.
"Up" Themed Birthday. LOVE this!
First year in pictures...
I definitely plan on doing this for both boys every year!
Monster Themed Decor... So cute!
I just love this set up! It's gorgeous!
DIY Birthday Sign for the Front Yard
Bean Bag Toss Game
Birthday Morning Balloons
Mommy & Me Questionnaire to fill out once your kid starts talking (2 or 3) every year on their birthday you ask the same questions, then save them for when they are older. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"