4.12.2012

Early Arrival

Oh Terrible Twos, You've made your appearance early, I see.
I RUN this house.





Here are the terrible two-esque things my lovely son has done this week:

  1. Undo all of the roll of toilet paper in the Powder Room and proceed to stuff it down the toilet (Psht, you can do better than that kid!)
  2. Sit on his brothers head repeatedly until I had to put him in time out.
  3. Stuck my Camera's memory card in his mouth and sucked/chewed on it until it was broken. (Gee, thanks.)
  4. Demanded not one, but TWO sippy cups at a time almost all week. (One Milk, One Apple Juice if you're wondering.) Yes... I gave in. Give me the sucker award.
  5. Stood at the top of the stairs and wailed until I went back up the stairs and carried him down like the royal pain in the arse he is. At least twice a day.
  6. Said "Oh goodness! FUCK!" at the store while on an errand with his Dad. (Which of course I got blamed for. Rightly so.)
  7. Stuffed pretty much anything that could fit into the VCR Slot on our TV. Yeah I know, it's our fault for having such an old-ass TV.
  8. Dropped his favourite toy car down the central vac line. FUN!
I'm sure there's more but that is pretty much all I can think of right now. Either way... 

Terrible Twos: 8, Me: 0


1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, Scarlett has already started, and she's 18 months old. You're not alone mama. :)

    ReplyDelete

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"