
Easter is fast approaching and I've been browsing the big P looking for some Easter Goodies to share with my family at our big event this weekend. (Not big at all.) Here's some PINTERESTING! things I've found.
Easter Banner.
I love Banners!
FREE Easter Printable!
Chocolate Bunny Pops! CUTE!
Zombies and Chocolate together?
AND TEAL?
AND TEAL?
It's like you're inside my brain, Pinterest!!!
Recipe Alert!
Carrot Crescent Roll w/ Egg Salad or Ham!!!
Carrot Crescent Roll w/ Egg Salad or Ham!!!
Don't want your kid filling up on sweets?
How about some Fish instead?
How about some Fish instead?

What an awesome idea for sending updated Pics to family around this time of year!
I love the peekaboo style, too! Good job, Snyder family!
Oh, Martha!
'
Simple but totally adorbz!
Want more? Check out some of my other Pinteresting Wednesday features!








No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"