Sisters have a really cool effortless bond and I am lucky enough to have (counting on my fingers... no seriously) FIVE! Yes, FIVE sisters! I have three half-sisters, and two step-sisters. (Serial Monogamist-Parents FTW!) They're all beautiful, brilliant, and more importantly -- younger than me. It's so nice to have people you can text at 4 AM and bother and you don't feel even slightly bad about it because they HAVE to love you. No matter what.
{Random Exerpt from Sisterly-Texting:}
Sister: Hey maaan
Me: Hey brooo
Sister: What's upppp?$ (sip, unfortunately)
Me: Nuffin. Carter is napping and Cashy is self-educating with Baby Einstein.
Sister: (who is in college) I spelled plotting world domination wrong twice.
Me: I guess that plan has already failed, then.
Sister: Awww. Nuts.
Me: Haha. On my 3rd Coffee of the day. I guess that has officially replaced my diet pepsi addiction. On the bright side its always better than crack. Ask Whitney! (Too soon?!)
Sister: roooooofl. Nuh. She asked for it.
Me: This is great fodder for my blog. :)
See? With a sister you can spend hours literally talking about nothing!
No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"