Excited that I won't have to say "He's ALMOST Two!" any more. Dreadfully aware that with each passing moment he's growing up out of the baby stage and into the kid stage. Last week, Cash turned two. TWO!!!
![]() |
| He blew them out like a champ! |
I had this BIG party planned, but then we had to close on the house and things were looking bad and we weren't sure what to do so we decided to postpone and then eventually cancel the birthday. It made me a little sad to not have a big hoopla, but at the same time, there was something nice and stress free about having some cupcakes at home with my three boys to celebrate our little monster turning two!
In the coming years I plan on waking my boys up (or in Carter's case, bothering him from whatever he is doing) at the exact time they were born. Cash was born after 6 hours of labour at 4:52 AM on May 14th.
He came into the world a lot more silent than he's turned out to be. He looked up at me with his big brown eyes, so alert, so calm. We had a good telepathic exchange where I said "I'm your Mom" and he said "I'm your kid" and that was that. I told him "Happy Birthday" and felt my heart grow 9lbs and 1oz.
Here's a look back at Cash through the last two years:
Watch baby Cash grow after the jump!
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
2 Months
5 Months
5 Months
(made with "Fatbooth" on iPhone!)
6 Months
6 Months
7 Months (Sicky Poo)
Standing! 8 Months
Best Santa Photo EVER!
9 Months
9 Months
10 Months
1st Birthday
12 Months
13 Months
14 Months
15 Months
16 Months
Halloween
New brother at 18 Months!
19 Months
Feeding his baby. 20 months
21 Months
22/23 Months
Early birthday morning grump face.
Singing the birthday song.
Ooh fire.
Two tastes delicious!
Happy Second Birthday, Cassius Xavier Augustus!
You gave me my first gray hair this month. It's only fitting as you enter your toddler years!
Mommy loves you with all her heart and I hope that you grow up to be as strong willed, loving and polite as you are right now. (But hopefully you learn to use the bathroom on your own before then!)









.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)











.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
























No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"