5.28.2012

Weekly Photo Roundup

It's been SO long since I posted any photos on the blog! I've gotten some GREAT ones in the last few weeks, of the house and the chirrun and all sorts of things! Here are some of my faves!

Hard at Work figuring out Blue's Clues.

... more after the JUMP! Wheee!




My bestest longest friend EVURR came to visit and held my baby up for a picture. It was good times.

We went to "Maple Fest and All That Jazz" Festival in our new town and it was awesome! Cash decorated his own cupcake and then perched himself on a curb to enjoy it! Very sweet!

Me and the little.  Thanks, Hubs!

Mr.Cash playing Peekaboo behind the curtains.


Being noise with dirt on it.


I rarely get photos of myself and the boys, so two in one post is cause for celebration!
Ignore the dirt on my dress.
Aw, crap. Now I drew attention to it.
Look at Cashy's smile. That'll fix it!


Big little feet.

Cutest baby in a pink shirt award goes tooooooo....

"GIMME DA FOODS! NOM NOM!"


Our house with its mouth open.
You can see the Water Table he got from my parents for his birthday! Cute!


I was taking pics of the house when he spontaneously decided to water my new plants.
My little Mr.Green Thumb!

My new Pots & Plants! They were a yardsale score!
I got the plants, all 3 for $2 at one yard sale and the pots a day earlier at another yard sale for $2 for the set.
Go me!

I could kiss him all day. He's such a cutie pie.

Showing me his bendy skillz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"