Hey, YOU!
Follow me on Pinterest!!!
Pinteresting Wednesdays are a weekly feature on Crawl The Line where I highlight some awesome items on Pinterest that I've pinned! Make sure you check back every week to see my new themes, finds and more!As always, you can click on the picture to take you to the pin which if you click on that will take you to its original source! So much clicking!
This week's pins follow the theme of SUMMER! Because it is upon us! Some of my favourite things to do in summer, some cool summer treats and more! Enjoy!
I like the idea of changing the decor in my home to suit the current season!
One of the best parts of summer are the BBQ's!
How cute is this set up?
You can never go wrong with festivals or fireworks, but the two combined is magic!
It is pretty amazing, isn't it?
Preferably seedless, though. Nothing like a good genetic mutation to make something taste better!
Preferably seedless, though. Nothing like a good genetic mutation to make something taste better!
Summer Splash Pad Fun!
This is my pic! Yay!
This is my pic! Yay!
Summer = Summer Dresses
Summer learning activities!
Summer camping tip:
"Cotton swabs dipped in wax become instant campfire starters. Lightweight. Great for backpackers. "
Shrimp Broil Kebabs! Now that's a summer food, right there!
What makes you think of summer?
Leave it in the comments along with your pinner name & links!
Leave it in the comments along with your pinner name & links!









I love Pinterest, I always find something I love to pin:)
ReplyDelete