Holy crap, guys. This whole reality TV thing just got WAY busy!
I knew it was going to be a huge time commitment, but since Saturday morning I have not had one actual meal with my family. It's been "go go go!" and in the process I've skipped every meal I wasn't shoving down my throat between emails and photoshoots and being on set. Filming this show is the REAL. DEAL.
So far the worst part about filming has been the heat. It's been crazy humid and hot up in this joint (Canada) lately and nothing makes heat seem worse than standing around for hours on end while you do another take or wait for the camera crew to get into the right position!
This week we're doing a challenge that I can't tell you about and I agreed to be something I can't tell you about, but let's just say I am super duper busy! I've had meeting upon meeting already and we only found out about it today! The cool thing is that I am getting to know a TON of my neighbours and a lot of people are getting to see me doing what I'm best at, so it looks good for me I guess.
I've already made some awesome friends and one of the best things I've learned so far about our town is that it is way more diverse than I thought it was! There are several same-sex and interracial couples on the show and families of all shapes and sizes! It's such a good example of what a community really is, so I'm excited for everybody to get to see that.
I'm going to do a teeny tiny photo dump with pics I have taken from the set that don't reveal a GD thing about what is going on, but are still pretty cool nonetheless!
![]() |
| Grass and some walking. Lots of walking. |
![]() |
| New friends. |
![]() |
| Cash made new friends too! |
![]() |
| Long day of filming, flushed in the face. |
![]() |
| He's good at stealing the show. |
![]() |
| self explanatory |
See you next week!







No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"