Two weeks ago we went to visit Nanny and I lovingly took apart (heaved) our big ole' Baby Jogger into her trunk for her to take the boys to the mall while I helped my dad move. Since Hubs was in charge of getting the seats (and I thought stroller) out of her car when we returned, I didn't think to check.
Fast forward almost a week later when I realize that BJ (yes, I named it!) didn't come home with us! In fact, that same day Nanny texted me to say that the stroller was still in her trunk (to her dismay!)
It's now been another week and I've yet to go back and retrieve my dear BJ. I came to a conclusion... I don't need it any more. Now that I'm driving (all the time) and Cash is getting bigger and walking more, we don't have to use a stroller for most outings. Especially a sizeable stroller with infinite capacity!
Soooo... I'm thinking it's time to sell old BJ! It's worth a lot of money and I'm sort of just sitting on it, so I could logically buy an umbrella stroller or something not quite as heavy-duty, stick a buggy board on the back for Cash and call it a day!
Sigh. I'm gonna miss you, Baby Jogger! We had some good times!


No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"