1.10.2013

Another No

at least I have these goofy newfies to keep me company. <3 td="td">


Hey Guys!

I've been busting my butt job hunting lately and I'm getting pretty down about it. I went through the same thing two years ago coming off of the birth of Cash, had a much easier time finding a job then with less experience, so maybe that's why it's bugging me. I started looking around the holidays and was employed with a signed contract by Jan. 6th!  !!

It's moving further into January and I'm not any closer to having a job than I was before the holidays and it's really bugging me out. I can feel the sads setting in and I want to push them far far away .

What do you do to keep the blues away?

Any job hunting tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"