1.08.2013

Challenge, Accepted!!!



I drowsily woke up after my gravol coma today and hopped on my phone to check my emails and facebook. Lo and behold what do I find? A challenge. To me!

My buddy Jen from FindingMomtopia has issued me a challenge! She wants us to start a fitness challenge where we compete to lose the most weight before the summer. She seems to think that we'll BOTH be winners in this situation, but I think that there should be ONE winner and ONE loser.

So, we need your help, dear Crawlers! We need you to help us iron out the details of this challenge!

1) Should we have a winner and a loser or should we BOTH be winners, (Winner #1, Winner #2)? 

2) What are some ways we can challenge each other to lose weight?

3) How long should the challenge be on for?

-----------------

Here is my video response:





Here's my decree, first challenge should be:

WALKING!!!

We HAVE to do some serious walking! 3 times/week for around an hour. We can walk in the morning, noon or evening but we NEED to make time to do it. It's effing COLD too, so it's a REAL challenge!


1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE ON!

    #1 - we need to do a starting weigh-in. Tonight?
    #2 - I'd like to amend some of the walking to swimming? At least on really bitterly cold nights... i'm a wimp. ;)
    #3 - how often should we weigh-in? I'm thinking weekly....
    #4 - I'm cool with there being a loser, doesn't matter since it won't be me.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"