Hey Crawlers! I'm sure you barely noticed my lack of posts, and I don't have any interesting reason for my sabbatical other than plain old stress/life stuff. That being said, I do have some awesome news for ya! I GOT A JOB! Finally! Sheesh!
That's right, starting next week I will be the Digital Marketing Manager of an awesome local car shop! Nothing beats the commute, that's for sure!
I'm pretty pumped and hopefully I can share some cool new marketing ideas with you guys over at The Social Mom (my other blog!) -- looking forward to getting back into the grind!
Other than that everything has been pretty blah around here. Carter is sitting beside me headbanging to The Wreckers right now, so all is right with the world. :)
I will be posting each of the MDN episode recap's I have missed plus a Vlog update! Looking forward to catching up!
I'm sorry and You're Welcome!
C
Congrats on the job Christella! Don't let it take over your life,like mine did! You have too much awesomeness to keep sharing with us!
ReplyDelete