![]() |
| This is my excited (constipated?) face! |
Aww, you guysss! I've been nominated as one of Toronto's (the GTA, really.) Top 30 Mom Blogs over at Toronto Mom Now! How awesome is that?
The best part? You can go vote for me to be the #1 Top Mom Blog in the GTA by clicking RIGHT HERE!
(my name is towards the bottom of the list: Christella Morris, Crawl The Line) -- click to check it off and then select VOTE!)
Voting begins Friday July 5th at 8:30 AM and continues for 2 weeks. You can vote once for me, so go vote now!
Thank you SO much, readers and friends, for being part of this blogging journey with me! I know it's only beginning and more than three years into it, I'm still loving it as much as ever! (Probably even more.)
If this is your first time here, take a look around! I've got some cool (see: lame) tutorials, some seriously hilarious self-deprecating humour and a few fun adventures. I'm not your average mom blogger, but thats okay because you're not the average reader! ;)
You're Welcome and I'm Sorry!
xo Ella

No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"