1. Would you prefer having people over for dinner or going to their house?
I would prefer having people over. Mostly just because we're in our new home finally and it's exciting to show it off. :)
2. Favorite Bible verse and why?
The one... not... in.. the... bible? I am not religious.
3. What was the first concert you ever attended, and the most recent one?
The first was SARS Concert (Rolling Stones, ACDC, Justin Timberlake etc. etc.) in Toronto in like, 2003? Most recent was Hanson in Belleville, ON. (Fun Fact: I've seen Hanson at least TEN times live. Yeah.)
4. The year is 2025. What are you doing, and what have you done?
I am probably transporting my children somewhere as they will both be into their pre-teens. I am hopefully a Marketing Director at some organization, making money hand over fist and driving some sort of Audi-mobile. :P Hopefully we've purchased a larger house and are just enjoying our family life.
5. What's your favorite Easter treat?
Mr.Solid, of course. No nuts!
Check out My Little Life for the link up!

No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"