4.07.2012

Womp. Womp.

So we were SUPPOSED to be having our big Easter Egg Hunt & Brunch today. Yesterday I had to get everything ready (buy groceries, clean, decorate) and needed Hubs to help me do that (mostly chauffering me around and keeping the boys entertained.) But Hubs seems to have come down with a bad case of the stomach bug (I'm HOPING only 24 hours) and literally didn't make it out of our bedroom the entire day.

Part of me feels bad for him because he feels like doo doo and the other part of me is really ticked off at the timing of it all. I had SO much I needed to get done and because I couldn't do it, I had to cancel my party. Wah.

I may still have some people over tomorrow (Sunday) if his health has improved at all, but I'm totally bummed out. Not to mention exhausted because I've been handling the boys on my own yet again for another entire day.

Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I hope both of you feel better soon!
    Sending hugs your way!
    Cheers,
    Char

    ReplyDelete

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"