7.12.2012

The time my article was featured on iVillage

If you write a blog, you know that the process isn't easy. Coming up with your directive takes time, learning to write in your own style and to your own niche audience takes growth and perspective. Carving the time out of your already busy life takes motivation. But, in the end, if you do it because you love it (and because maybe you have something to say), then the best results are when people share it! 

I couldn't be happier to say that my article The Top Ten Reasons Breastfeeding Sucks (and why you should do it anyway) was republished on the NBCUniversal community/blog iVillage today! 

You can check it out here (they took out the swears, but that's probably a good thing. I make too many swears. I should get a swear jar.

Yet another thing to be Thankful for this Thursday! ;) 

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"