It's so easy to take for granted all of the things we have in life, even though we work so hard for most of them, so every week I'd like to take a step back and remind myself what little things I should be thankful for. I'd like to invite you to do the same!
The steps are easy: Write a blog post about one thing you're thankful for every week, include the header above and link back in the linkup below!
Tweet it to @christella_says or leave a comment below!
-------------
Okay, let's just get it out there, because it should go without saying. (Ed Note: generally things that go without saying should be said anyway, especially things where you are Thankful about something/someone.) I am super crazy totally completely and utterly thankful for Hubs. Hubs is the man. Not just A man, THE Man. And not in an "I'm the Dad so fear me" kind of way, but a "greatest dad ever" kind of way.
He oozes patience (for the children) and his smile brightens even the darkest of rooms. No seriously, it can be completely dark in our room and if I need to find the bed I just ask him to smile. :)
I am mostly just thankful that he puts up with me. I can be... trying at times.
I am pretty sure more shampoo bottles and water bottles and books and toys have been hurled at his head than he can count. (Most of them during my crazy post-partum periods) But, I am thankful that he did his best to stay calm (aside from calling me nuts, granted) and avoid fighting with me.
I am thankful that he is such a great Dad.
I am thankful that he keeps me grounded.
I am thankful that he thinks I'm pretty, because lets face it, more days than not I don't feel the same way.
I am thankful that he's there, no matter what.
I love him. He's a spechul snowflake.
----
He oozes patience (for the children) and his smile brightens even the darkest of rooms. No seriously, it can be completely dark in our room and if I need to find the bed I just ask him to smile. :)
I am mostly just thankful that he puts up with me. I can be... trying at times.
I am pretty sure more shampoo bottles and water bottles and books and toys have been hurled at his head than he can count. (Most of them during my crazy post-partum periods) But, I am thankful that he did his best to stay calm (aside from calling me nuts, granted) and avoid fighting with me.
I am thankful that he is such a great Dad.
I am thankful that he keeps me grounded.
I am thankful that he thinks I'm pretty, because lets face it, more days than not I don't feel the same way.
I am thankful that he's there, no matter what.
I love him. He's a spechul snowflake.
----

No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"