It's that time again, folks. *Whimper* My little baby just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
8 months ago to the day I was scaling stairs like it was going out of style trying to keep my labour progressing as my little man made his way into the world! Since then I've learned his personality, he's such a funny, happy baby!
Carter Presley (named after June and Elvis, respectively) is a great little brother. He takes everything Cash dishes out and more. He has the biggest saucer eyes you've ever seen and they sparkle even when there's no light to make them do so. His smile stretches to the back of his head and I'm pretty sure he could give Cash a run for his money in the chubby cheeks department.
This past month brought a whole new set of milestones for our little man!
Yeah yeah, I know, turn the camera sideways. Blah.
At 8 Months, Carter is:
- Growing like a very adorable weed!
- Eating chunkier foods becauseee he's....
- Getting his first teeth! He's got one little guy sprouting on the bottom right of his mouth and if he's anything like his brother quite a few more to follow
- Pulling himself to standing! This kid went from barely crawling to standing up in about 2.4 seconds. He's so fast I can't even believe it! I guess you've gotta be to
keep up withget away from your big brother.
- Still sleeping like a champ! "Carter Bear" loves his naps and has no problem going to bed! He stretches and fusses for a minute to say "Mom, I'm tired!" at which point I scoop him up and carry him upstairs, put him in his bed and it's lights out in minutes!
Carter likes:
- His Mama. He's such a cuddly bug, except don't get too comfortable with his hugs, because the second you do, he starts pulling your hair out and laughing. Evil little bugger, he is!
- Food. He may just grow up to be a chef. If I'm a split second late getting the spoon to his mouth he's not a happy camper.
- Wrestling. Hubs says he's a natural, I mean, what other baby can get his 2 year old brother out of his guard in under a minute? Hubs says his arm bars are improving. *eye roll*
- Stealing Hearts. Cashy is quickly getting some competition in the shmoozer role, because Carter likes him some ladies, too! I'm very afraid for the day these boys become teenagers.
Now here's some Carter-y goodness to give you the happies!

this baby make me smile
ReplyDelete