Pinteresting Wednesday is a (mostly) weekly feature on Crawl The Line which features the most awesomest (it's a word! sort of.) pins I could find on Pinterest in a variety of categories and themes. Check back every week for more "Pinteresting" pins or check out some of my previous PW posts here! Happy Pinning!
Oh, and follow me on Pinterest to see the pins being pinned in live action!
Mr.Cash is almost THREE. I can't even fathom this as reality right now, so bare with me!
I haven't done much in the way of prep for the big 0-3, yet, but I have compiled a VERY detailed board on Pinterest and sent my order in for the cake. Check. Only 893 more things to do!
Since last year's Moustache Bash got cancelled due to unforseen circumstances (aka our House almost not closing and damn mortgage brokers!) we (I) decided to have a do-over! Cash is very excited about becoming a "little man" and tells me he wants at LEAST two moustache's to wear that day. Good to know, dude.
Here's the Birthday Boys Pinterest Board!
As for the rest of the party... well here's my plan:
.........
![]() |
| Great looking Moustache Cake. Incorporates all the "trendy mom stuff" right now. Flag Banners? Check. Monogram? Check. Red and Teal? Check. Stripes? Check. Moustaches? Uber Check. (source: Pinterest) |
![]() |
| This one is a little more simple. Ha. I love the detail. |
![]() |
| Printable for the Parents/Adult Guests |
![]() |
| This is more of a barbershop theme, but take all the barbershop stuff away and what do you have? Moustaches!!! |
![]() |
| Invitation Inspiration! |
![]() |
| I like this idea. Super cute. It makes me think of a BETTER one, though! PIN the Stache' on CASH! ba-dum-tsshhh! |
![]() |
| "Wet Your Whiskers" Drink Station BA HA HA HA |
![]() |
| More Moustache-inspiration! |
![]() |
| Photobooth/Party Props |
![]() |
| I can make one for Carter using felt! |
![]() |
| Loot Bags! :) |












No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"