2.22.2012

Pinteresting Wednesdays #4 - Home



On Sunday we took a little jaunt into our future town and visited the site of our future home.
It’s all coming together! I’m so excited! We’ve been waiting what feels like forever (we bought the house in Oct.2010!) and we’re almost there!

In honor of our soon-to-be home, I decided to showcase some things I love and hope to incorporate into our first home. <3

(Note: The original sources are all clickable via the Pinterest Post!)

This Week’s Cool Pins:
Have! Have! HAVE to do this!
I love this laundry room! (Its in my wedding colors!) I don't need to do this colour scheme, but we have a small-bathroom sized laundry room on the 2nd floor and I want to spruce it up and make it feel welcoming for all our dirty duds! :P

Our kitchen/dining area are in the same open space and I LOVE the look of this Robin's egg blue for the accent wall and it'll flow into the living room, as well. Getting a round table, maybe not eames chairs ($$$!) but something similar!
yellow/gray combos = love.
For our Master! I love the dark grey and yellow combo!
Tiffany bubbly blue!
Our living room/kitchen will be in Teal and white with some red accents. (I love teal.) I love these vases for our shelving!


I love the idea of having the TV against a long wall (mounted though! tiny fingers!) and the wallpaper behind looks gorgeous!

More inspiration for our bedrooms. This could work well in the guest room/office!
Laundry room
This would be tooooo cute in the laundry room!
Living Room Couch - Ikea in Teno Light Grey - Comfort and Style!
IKEA Teno Couch in Lt. Grey - For the living room.
by Riviera MaisonLOVE These for over the island!!!
For above the island - or something similar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"