2.28.2012

Survey


I tagged myself in Cali from SuperCALIfragilistic survey because she was a lame-O and didn't tag anybody.

RULES:

  1. Post these rules. 
  2. Post 11 random things about yourself. 
  3. Answer the questions the person who tagged you set for you in their post. 
  4. Tag 11 new people to participate. 
  5. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. 
  6. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them. 

ELEVEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT MOI:

  1. I really hate the sound of people chewing. (Like C is doing at the moment on a cough drop. Ugh!)
  2. I have a temporary retainer that was supposed to be replaced with Veneers over 5 years ago but I haven't been able to afford them as of yet. 
  3. I lose sippy cups every where. I also forget to wash them and throw them out because they smell gross. This means Cash gets new sippy cups like once or twice a month. 
  4. I call C my husband even though we're engaged because it's easier than explaining why we had kids before marriage. 
  5. I check out my nails once every couple of minutes. Especially if I've been growing them out for a while. I just glance at them, but I guess that's strange.
  6. I drank two half (I guess that makes one whole?) glasses of Strawberry Wine at my parent's house this weekend and then fed Carter like six hours later (I gave him a bottle of formula immediately after). Sue me.
  7. My shoe size is 8.5 W but I need a 9.5 in heels. I don't wear heels that often anymore because they generally hurt after about 30 mins.
  8. I am obsessed with all things Teal.
  9. I want to write an autobiography about my life at some point. 
  10. I think people who write autobiographies are somewhat narcissistic. 
  11. I've never seen Psycho or any of The Godfather series. Whoops.

CALI'S  JAIME’S QUESTIONS:

  1. Black or white? Black. Grey?!
  2. Day or night? Day. Day.
  3. Spring or Fall? Spring. Spring!
  4. Bacon or ham? Ham. BACON!!!
  5. Scrambled or over-easy? Over-easy. Depends on the day.
  6. Vanilla latte or black coffee? Both. Ew. Neither.
  7. Dogs or cats? Both. Dogs, but neither.
  8. Attached or single? Attached. Attached.
  9. Beer or wine? Wine. Strawberry Wine! (See above! :P)
  10. iPhone or Android? iPhone. BlackBerry but I wish I had an iPhone.
  11. Fruit or veggies? Fruit. Fruit!
MY QUESTIONS FOR: 
Beth, Jamie, Melissa, Jilly, Kat, (That's all I got!)

1. If you didn't have a/kid(s) right now where do you think you'd be?
2. What's your most annoying trait?
3. Ryan Gosling or Taye Diggs?
4. When are you at your best?
5. What is the answer to the universe?
6. What do you geek out for?
7. Who is your best friend?
8. GLEE or Criminal Minds?
9. What is your superpower?
10. If you could LIVE anywhere, where would it be?
11. Favourite Blog?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Christella! I knew you were switching to Blogspot but for some reason I thought you stopped posting during your move. Now I'm reading all of your posts to catch up! Signed, lame-O. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well, "Lame-O" I'm glad you found me! :P
      I hope you enjoy all the new posts! xo

      Delete

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"