3.30.2012

Collective Sigh of Relief

That's right, folks! We can all share a collective sigh of relief because we are in our new home and it's fantastic and I clean when I want to, how I want to and can go to bed when I want to. (Cross #19 off the list!) I will post a much longer and probably more irritating piece about it later.

Also, Hubster hasn't always been a huge supporter of me blogging. I don't think he's keen on the idea of having his likeness dotted across the interwebs, BUT his tune is a-changin' and he told me he has seen how hard I've been working on the blog. So, big success, friends!

I still probably won't refer to him by name or post many photos of him, mostly because he's mine and I don't want any Hubster-Snatchers tracking him down. I know you want the midnight farts all to yourself, don't try to pretend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"