3.05.2012

Is it just MY Kid?

Lately it seems like Cash is hurting himself ALL. THE. TIME. He climbs everything constantly and there's only so many time-outs one woman can give! I know it's Toddler time and this is only the beginning of the climbing/activeness but why can't he at least stay upright? In less than two days he managed to put THREE bruises/scraps on his face. THREE!

Seriously, it's starting to look like I beat the kid!

Forehead, Under Nose AND Left Cheek!
"Boo Boos, Mama!"


Wednesday night he was jumping on our bed like he always does and Mommy was feeding Carter and Hubs doesn't do much to stop him from doing that particular activity, so of course within a couple of minutes of basically climbing the headboard he managed to smack his cheek off of it. And good, too! It welted up pretty much instantly and by this morning he had a bruise on his cheek.

Then Thursday he was playing in his room with the 7YO that lives here in the house (I let him climb/play/jump in his room ONLY because it's the only truly kid-friendly place in the house) and I guess he climbed the wrong way on Carter's his bouncy chair or something because he fell face first into the carpet. He's now got rug burn under his nose and in the middle of his forehead. So yeah.

Don't sick CPS on me! The kids doing it to himself.

I know it's part of growing up but can't he just. stay. still. for. a. minute? Is this too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"