3.06.2012

Shh, Honey! Mommy's Blogging!

I've come to realize that outside of the 15-20 minutes I get to shower per day (if I even get to do that) is really the only time I get to spend totally alone. So if I can't actually be alone, it's nice to be able to be alone with my thoughts. Well alone with them until I share them with you, at least.

I like the challenge of coming up with new and interesting things to write about. I like being inspired by other people's Blogs. I LOVE staying up late and working on my computer in the dark while the house is quiet for once. It's worth the sleep deprivation, I swear!

Explaining that to someone who doesn't blog or tweet or manage a community of some sort doesn't really go over well. Especially when that someone is Mr.C. I know he means well, but I can manage my own existence, thanks. In fact, I generally manage mine and his and our spawn's. If all I want to do is spend some time fixin' up the blog or scheduling some future posts for a couple of hours after bedtime then so be it. If I try to put down the laptop and go to bed before I've emptied my brain of it's bloggy contents for the night I'll just roll around tossing and turning until I finally give up and do what I needed to in the first place.

This is the only place I can be where I can say whatever I want, whenever I want and as far as I'm concerned I'm the funniest person around. So, Thanks, Blog! And sorry, Kids! I promise I'll stop ignoring you in a minute and get you some "Appy Jews". Until I hop on Pinterest, anyway.

someecards.com - You know...I think you're right, I do need a Pin-tervention!
Source: The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"