![]() |
| KILL IT WITH FIRE! |
Did you know that I am (and have been since I can remember) completely and utterly terrified of touching cotton balls? True story.
I'm not particularly fond of any type of "raw" cotton, but for some reason cotton balls freak me tha f*&%! out!
What looks to you like white fluffy happiness looks to me like a panic attack!
I don't know how it started, or why for that matter, but Hubs takes any opportunity he can to try to scare me! I keep them in the house (hidden far far away) just in case someone needs them, but he'll give one to Cash and try and get him to shake my hand with it, or literally chase me around with one. I freak out like a little girl.
I don't know what is the matter with me. Of all of the things I could have a phobia of, my brain chooses cotton balls? For serious?

We all have things we are terrified of that other people would think are odd, that is normal:)
ReplyDelete