7.04.2012

Pinteresting Wednesday: Cubicle Porn




Welcome to yet another edition of "Pinteresting Wednesday" on Crawl The Line! I hope your week was Pinterestingly Delicious! If you haven't seen my PW posts before, its pretty simple. I Pin, therefore I am.

As always, the stuff I post here links back to their pin on my page, which links back to their source. Enjoy!

-----------------

This week's pins are all about Work. 

I will be heading back to work in just a few short weeks, and although I am dreading long drives, long days and having to go out and purchase a new wardrobe (oh wait, not dreading that one) I am looking forward to getting back into the "grind". Staying at home is fun and all (not fun) but I am ready to give my head a shake again!



DrinKlip. a must have desk accessory. Brilliant idea!
How cool would it be to have one of these on my desk? I bet it would limit my coffee rollovers significantly!


I wish we could do stuff like this and get away with it!
A cubicle has never looked so good! I'm jealous!

Need this for my "cubicle art!"
Being that I am the company's resident graphic designer, in addition to my marketing duties,
I think this one deserves a spot in the cube!


The Fridge Locker!  Learned about this on the Today Show this morning... brilliant!  Perfect for those who are sick of people touching their food in the office fridge.  LOL!
For those of us who prefer our food un-man handled.

Would be so cute and they're my brand colours!
Hang a line across the outside of your cubicle and hang your favourite notes/artwork? Yes.


Is it weird that as a Marketing Manager / Community Manager I feel I should be able to expense these?
As the Social Media/Community manager for the company, I definitely
think this is going on the expense report this fall!


Resume Makeover
Have you been thinking about a new job?
You should consider a resume makeover.
Who could refuse hiring a person who's resume looked like this?
Awesomesauce!

Another good one!
This would make an awesome work gift!


Have you decorated your office/space with quirky worky items? Let's see!

1 comment:

  1. I love all these interesting ideas from Pinterest. I want quite a few of them, just for my cubicle:)

    ReplyDelete

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"