It's so easy to take for granted all of the things we have in life, even though we work so hard for most of them, so every week I'd like to take a step back and remind myself what little things I should be thankful for. I'd like to invite you to do the same!
The steps are easy: Write a blog post about one thing you're thankful for every week, include the header above and link back in the linkup below!
Tweet it to @christella_says or leave a comment below!
-------------
You know what I love? Summer. So much! I barely even care about the heat, because the alternative (Winter) is too dreadful to even think about. I am especially thankful that I have this summer off to spend with my boys, watch them grow and fall and play, because I know that those days are numbered.
Summer is such a beautiful happy season! Even when it's rainy, it's usually just a nice break from the hot, sunny days. Everything is brighter, bigger and more fun in the summer. There's summer drinks and summer food and summer play spots and very few feelings are as good as burying your bare feet in sand and feeling the cool grains hug your feet.
I am Thankful that we live in a place that gives us a great chance to experience each season as it should be. Summery Summers, Colorful Autumns, Cold Crisp Winters and Flowery Springs. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"