It's so easy to take for granted all of the things we have in life, even though we work so hard for most of them, so every week I'd like to take a step back and remind myself what little things I should be thankful for. I'd like to invite you to do the same!
The steps are easy: Write a blog post about one thing you're thankful for every week, include the header above and link back in the linkup below!
Tweet it to @christella_says or leave a comment below!
---------
Nothing has become more apparent to me since we began this reality journey just a week ago that one thing I should be absolutely over the moon thankful for is TIME. Of which I seem to be lacking on a major level right now. There never seems to be enough time in the day now that I've taken on this new role as a reality-tv cast member in my life.
I'm by no means complaining, though. This experience has opened my eyes already to just how amazing a community can be if we're all working together towards one goal. There is no sense of one-upmanship, nobody is looking to out-perform anybody else, we're all taking the time to show each other that we are here to offer moral support, physical and emotional support. It's very humbling to be truly part of a community, even if it's eating up the majority of my time!
I cherish the time I am able to spend at home with my babies right now. Watching them wake up in the morning (or alternatively hearing them from my peaceful slumber that is interrupted far too early for my liking) and spending the day just enjoying my time with them.
I love that I can look out into our future and right now I feel like there is nothing but time. We are a young family, we have all of the things we have been working towards in place (we hope) and now we can sit back, work, and relax. We have accomplished the goals we had set for our family in buying a home and giving our children a place to grow, and we have only time holding us back from accomplishing all of the goals we have for ourselves, but right now feels like our time.
I hope that you enjoy your time here, reading this blog. The fact that you give it any time in your day at all astounds me and humbles me and I hope that you come back and share it with your friends. I hope it can bring a smile to your face when you're feeling blue.
-----

No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"