My kids have everything they need.
Hubs and I have everything we need (for the most part. Everyone can use some fresh new undies and socks!) -- but yet I am SO excited for Christmas. I'm not going to lie, as much as Christmas is about Family and Giving and Tradition and yada yada it's also about PRESENTS!!!!!!
When you were a kid you weren't excited to go visit your uncle with the weird eyes or stand around giving awkward hugs to relatives you barely remembered, having your cheeks pinched and hair pulled by your annoying only child cousin (sorry if you were the annoying only child cousin, but it's true!) -- you were excited for SANTA and GIFTS! Maybe there's something consumeresque about that, but maybe it's okay to sometimes WANT things for yourself or your kids just because. I know that as a Mom I'm ALWAYS fighting off the urge to buy everything I think would make my kids happy and the greatest thing about Christmas is that I can indulge a little bit more than usual.
But what do you get the family member who has everything?
Well lucky for you I've compiled a list not as long as my own christmas list (ahem, Hubs) but with some key items for the person who has everything!
Here goes!
1. Got an iAholic? How about this neat Desktop iPhone?
2. Got a Soon-To-Be Mama Friend? Here's a luxury diaper bag (JuJuBe) she can use post-toddler years too!
3. Got a chef in the house? How about something that makes pouring that bacon grease out that much easier?
4. Got a teenager that won't get up in the morning? Introducing Clocky!
5. Got a toddler that gets up too early every morning *ahem*? How about a Gro-clock? It changes colours for night time to daytime (pre-programmable) so they don't get out of bed until the clock says they can!
6. Arachnaphobia? No big deal with this SPIDER CATCHER?! (Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!)
Well, Crawlers: I hope that you found something for the person in your life who has everything! I wouldn't mind one of those Spider Catchers! That's pretty nifty actually! *shudder*







No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"