Hey Crawlers! Glad to see you back! Sorry today's post is a little late in the day! I've been busy doing real-job stuff (like making Pizza Pops and doing the dishes and an occasional powerpoint presentation!)
Hey, You! Follow me on Pinterest!
Welcome to yet another edition of "Pinteresting Wednesday" on Crawl The Line! I hope your week was Pinterestingly Delicious! If you haven't seen my PW posts before, its pretty simple. I Pin, therefore I am.
As always, the stuff I post here links back to their pin on my page, which links back to their source. Enjoy!
-----------------
I've been trying to think of some cool ideas to utilize for our family christmas photos. This will be the first year that we've had them taken and I want them to be funny / standout!
Here's some "inspiration" I've found on Pinterest so far! What do you think?
I love this picture! It'd be great for when my kids are a bit older, and it really
captures each kid's sense of personality!
This one is just HILARIOUS to me! I like that the photographer (or mom) used
white lights instead of colourful ones and then used a colourful shirt. And the bare feet
are super cute! I'm really liking the wrapped up in lights thing!
white lights instead of colourful ones and then used a colourful shirt. And the bare feet
are super cute! I'm really liking the wrapped up in lights thing!
Here's a great one if you've got a lot of kiddos! And I love the props!
Very funny/unique!
Very funny/unique!

I just LOVE this one! I think it's so unique and the colours are awesome!
This would also be cool if you had a short last name like "Smith" or "Jones" :)

Ha! This little dude is too funny! I'm not likely to
dress my boys up in Santa suits, but I love the focus and the
juxtaposition!!! Very cute!
Another one for families with older kids!
I love this one though! The only thing that would make it better is
I love this one though! The only thing that would make it better is
if the dog was wearing a pair too!
A friend of mine did a photo like this with their family, too!
I thought it was just the funniest thing! My kids would probably
I thought it was just the funniest thing! My kids would probably
be chewing on the cell phones instead of texting! Haha
This one, by far, is my favourite!
I love the grayscale with the lights in colour
I love the grayscale with the lights in colour
and I think my boys would have a lot of fun with
a shoot like this! I think we have a winner!
--------------
Thanks for joining me! Want to see more of my Pinteresting Pins?
Check out my Pinteresting Wednesdays Feature Here!
Check out my Pinteresting Wednesdays Feature Here!







Adorable photos! Found you through a GFC Blog hop and excited to be a new follower! I hope you will stop by my site if you get a chance!
ReplyDeleteChrissy
http://www.thetaylor-house.com